Effective date: October 1 st , 2020
PlantStory (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the plantstory.com website and the PlantStory mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
PlantStory uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
- To process your payments including credit cheques and collection;
- To reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- To comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- To enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
- For such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Indonesia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by PlantStory to any third party, except:
- to any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of PlantStory; our technology, marketing and logistics service providers; credit card and payment processing companies; lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of PlantStory; or any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of PlantStory, to the extent required to carry out the purposes set out in Section 5 above, or to do anything at your request; or
- where you expressly consent to such disclosure; or
- where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order; or
- in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event, personal data may be part of the transferred assets;
From time to time, we may collaborate with other third parties to organize joint marketing and promotional campaigns, offers or contests, and may require disclosure of your information to such third parties. For example, where a promotion or Voucher Code is specially offered to customers of our third party partner, we may share your information with that partner to the extent relevant to such promotional campaign. In some cases, you may not be able to enjoy the promotion, offer or participate in the contest, unless you consent to disclosure to our partner of your information.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We may collect personally identifiable information of your children with your consent in order to provide complete booking information to our service partners. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com